The Ultimate Guide to Entering the Metaverse: Meta-Brand Readiness Checklist
As we transition into 2023, it’s crucial to stay ahead of the game and make sure your brand is at the forefront of innovation. According to stats, by 2026, 25% of people will spend an hour in the metaverse, with 30% of companies to offer services and products that are metaverse-ready.
If brand awareness, customer experience, and innovation is part of your organisation’s focus in the years to come, continue reading this article.
Our team at MetaversusWorld has prepared a Meta-Brand Readiness Checklist, to help brands enter the metaverse fast, secure, and fairly priced. We will also cover some of our MaaS (Metaverse-as-a-Service) toolkit, digital twin avatars, immersive environments and hyper-realism.
1. Understand the technological gameplay
2. Learn from the pioneers (explore examples and case-studies).
3. Brainstorm ideas across your organisation.
4. Test your customers’ appetite with polls and surveys.
5. Explore the hardware limitations to not affect your promises and deliverables.
6. Recruit an early alpha group.
7. Work with a web3 consultancy and strategy partner to understand the costs and framework.
8. Experiment in the metaverse by bringing your IP into virtual worlds. Here’s what we can help you with: MaaS, toolkit, avatars, high quality graphics, inter-operable assets, NFT marketplace.
9. Measure, improve, seek support, onboard partners.
10. Release at least one IP collection in the form of digital assets: NFT, social tokens, meta-wearables etc.
Bonus! Make sure to share your journey with the world, in all forms of content, as the story often counts more than the result.
What is the Metaverse and Why Should Your Brand Care?
Metaverses are online communities that allow users to interact with each other in a virtual world. Think of them as giant, 3D chat rooms where people can meet, socialise, and play games together. There are many metaverses to choose from, such as Decentraland, Sandbox, Axie Infinity, and soon, MetaversusWorld!
The metaverse can be used for customer relationship management in several ways:
- Brands can use the metaverse to host events and meet-ups
- These events can be used to promote new products;
- Build brand awareness;
- Or simply deepen relationships with customers
- The metaverse can be used to create educational content or tutorials
- This content can be used to teach customers about your products or services;
- Or simply provide them with useful information
The metaverse is accessible through a variety of devices, including computers, smartphones, and virtual reality headsets.
- To enter the metaverse, you will need to choose which metaverse platform you want to explore and create an account with that metaverse provider.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to explore the metaverse and interact with other users. You will also be able to create your own space in the metaverse, which can be used to connect with customers and build relationships.
If you are a brand looking to connect with customers in the metaverse, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
First, you will need to create content that is engaging and relevant to your audience.
Second, you will need to build relationships with customers and create loyalty.
Finally, you will need to drive sales.
The metaverse is a powerful tool that can help brands reach new audiences and connect with customers in a new way. By keeping these three things in mind, you can use the metaverse to your advantage and build strong relationships with customers, joining other successful brands.
How Much Does it Cost?
Many metaverse platforms use their own tokens as their currency, which can be used for building real estate, creating avatars, and more! Simply visiting the chosen metaverse’s website should provide you with all the information you need to get started in their world!
The costs involved with building in the metaverse can range hugely depending on what experiences you wish to create. Asking how much it costs to build in the metaverse is like asking how deep your creativity lies. Figure out your objectives and take the necessary steps to grow your brand at a pace which feels right for you.
Be creative, inspiring, and community-focused.
Where Can I Find Support?
It can be difficult to navigate the metaverse as a newbie. That’s why MetaversusWorld is here to help you take your brand to the next level. MetaversusWorld offers tailored support solutions for brands looking to expand from Web2 and enter into Web3.
The metaverse is a great way for brands to connect with customers on a deeper level. With MetaversusWorld, brands can create avatars that look and act like real people. This allows brands to build relationships with their customers that are similar to the relationships they have in the physical world. MetaversusWorld will help you to create a realistic and immersive experience for customers, and will provide step-by-step support for navigating this new world.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your unique metaverse strategy.